Community Association Management
Sterling Real Estate Management works diligently to maintain our standing as Flagstaff’s leading property management firm and these efforts are evident in our list of prominent clients. Our current Associations include Ponderosa Trails, Lockett Ranch Estates, Flagstaff Meadows, Boulder Point, Amberwood and The Village at University Heights. For a complete listing of our current Associations click here (link to Association list). Our Property Managers appreciate that every Association is unique and work closely with each Board in pursuit of our common goals: to preserve a positive neighborhood atmosphere while ensuring community standards for each homeowner. Maintaining the Association's rules and CC&Rs assure a quality environment and help to promote stable property values, more important in today's economy than ever before!
- Enforce Bylaws and Covenants, issue Violations
- Address Homeowner Concerns
- Host Community activities e.g.: yard sales, light contests
- Manage Association Assessments: billings, deposits, account reconciliation, homeowner delinquencies and collection action.
- Schedule and Supervise maintenance and repair issues
- Association Accounting e.g.: checking, savings, money market, CD, etc.
- Coordinate Board of Directors meetings
- Generate and distribute detailed meeting minutes and financial reports
- Assist in developing Association Budgets and Assessments
- Monitor Insurance and Risk Management
- Ensure Legal Compliance
Our Community Managers visit each neighborhood regularly to ensure compliance of each Association's specific standards. Your Community Manager assists Board Members in monitoring the Association's Rule and Regulations and CC&Rs, thus maintaining the community standards for all homeowners. We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, handling all of the challenges of daily management. As we manage more Associations in Flagstaff than any other office, we are able to maintain trusted relationships with an impressive roster of professional contractors. Vendors must meet the requirements of our qualification process, ensuring they appropriately licensed; maintain insurance requirements and workman’s compensation coverage. For larger projects, we procure multiple bids prior to contracting repair or maintenance work, insuring quality craftsmanship and cost control. Flagstaff is our hometown, so serving our homeowners often means serving friends, families and neighbors - be assured, we take our responsibilities to heart!